First set your desired bet by pressing the chip icons on the edge of the table and then press ‘Deal’ to start the game.
Two cards are dealt to the player and one card to the dealer.
• 'Hit' - Deals another card to the
• 'Stay' - finish your current hand play, reveals the dealer's cards and ends the round if you have no more hands to play.
• 'Double' - Active when the first
two cards in a player's hand are between 8-11. Dealing one single card to the player
will double the bet and end the round.
- Active when the first two cards in a player's hand are the same, splits the cards
into two new hands, thus doubling the bet.
• ‘Insurance’ – Active when the dealer’s
first card is an Ace, allows the player to place a side bet on whether or not the
dealer has Blackjack. The bet size is half of the original bet.
• Game pays 2 to 1.
• Insurance pays 2 to 1 on the side
Blackjack pays 3 to 2
The player is allowed a maximum of 9 card draws. A player who reaches a total of
11 cards without exceeding 21 will automatically be declared the winner.
Special game bonuses: The bonuses are not dependent on the time they can be won, the game’s result does not affect bonuses.
Seven card split – A split hand, the player has at least 7 cards in each hand without exceeding 21 on both hands.
Bonus amount: 6 times the original bet.
Eight card stay – A hand that contains 8 cards without exceeding 21,
player must choose to stay in order to receive the bonus.
Bonus amount: 3 times the original bet.
Nine card stay – A hand that contains 9 cards without exceeding 21.
amount: 10 times the original bet.
© 2009-2011 Dragonplay. All rights reserved.